Saturday, January 23, 2016

Kitcheneez Chili Chipotle Cheese Ball


If you enjoy cheese balls and you don't mind just a hint of spice then you will like the Chili Chipotle Cheese Ball mix Kitcheneez has to offer. You can choose to add nuts or not. This mix is all natural and gluten free. I added almonds to one of mine. You can make one large cheese ball, two medium, or do something like what I did and make a few of them. All you need in addition to the mix is cream cheese (16 oz) and 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. You can roll the cheese ball(s) in almonds, pecans, or chili powder if desired. Then, just add whatever crackers you want. Very easy to make and it doesn't take long either. It took me about thirty minutes to make after everything is prepared. I let mine set overnight which adds to the flavor. This is definitely one of my favorites and it was a hit on Thanksgiving with everyone that tried it. This is one of the $5.00 mixes we have to offer. If you live in the USA and are interested in trying then you should check out my Kitcheneez affiliate website www.kitcheneez.biz/adavis0493. 

Here is the video I filmed to share this product and how to make it:

No comments:

Post a Comment