Sunday, October 30, 2016

Kitcheneez Beef Stew Seasoning Review


Last night I tried the Kitcheneez Beef Stew Seasoning Mix for the first time. It was super yummy! One of my favorite things about Kitcheneez is that it makes home cooking easy! That is why this company was founded! This mix is purely a seasoning mix and you add the other ingredients and get a Beef Stew! For me the taste was very pleasant and both myself and my boyfriend went back for seconds! I would definitely recommend this mix to others! I did find it a little spicy at first, but the leftovers were less spicy. You can eat with bread to lessen the effect of the spiciness. Definitely something I will make again as long as we have this mix!

Shop Kitcheneez at www.kitcheneez.biz/adavis0493 

Prep Time: Approx. 1 hour
Cooking Time: 1-2 hours
Additional Ingredients Needed: 4 tablespoons flour, 4+ cups water, 1-2 lbs of stew beef cut into cubes, 1 onion cut into chunks, 2 cups sliced carrots, 3-5 potatoes cut into cubes, 2 stalks of sliced celery
Directions: Whisk the flour, seasoning mix, and water together in a bowl. In a large pot combine all prepped vegetables (this is where your prep time comes in) and the beef. Pour the seasoning mixture over all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 hours until vegetables are tender and stew is as thick as you'd like as well as beef is fully cooked. I did my stew for 2 hours and everything turned out great!
Portions: Varies but we got approximately eight bowls of medium size
Price: $5 for one pack of seasoning plus cost of additional ingredients

Video Review:


No comments:

Post a Comment